Huge thank you to Keith over at My Instruction Manual for nominating me for this award! His blog is awesome and is about his new life after receiving a kidney donation from his sister. Check it out to explore how to be “happier, healthier, and more productive.”
In honor of #TuesdayTen, I’ll be answering Keith’s questions, and choosing some nominees to answer mine.
- What’s your favorite television drama? One Tree Hill will always be my obsession. Team Nathan Scott for life, ammmmirite?
- Here in Canada, we are celebrating the country’s 150th birthday. Have you ever been? Where? I went skiing there when I was younger with my dad and my little brother to Crabbe Mountain in New Brunswick but that’s the only time I have been there. Any recommendations?! I would love to visit.
- Do you have any nicknames or have you in the past? My friends call me Hayls or Haylsg. My family calls me Hay, Hays, Hayl, or Hay Hay. My boyfriend has the weirdest nicknames for me haha he used to call me cricket, now he’s on to bubs because my cousin used to call me bunks so he changed it into his own little name for me.
- What’s the most important life lesson you have learned? The most important life lesson I have learned is not to dwell on the past and things that are out of your control because it is simply wasted energy. I have also learned that you can absolutely overcome every single thing that life throws your way no matter how impossible it seems at the time.
- What’s the hardest thing you have gone through and what did you learn from it? I have two responses. The first hardest thing I have ever gone through was losing Derek. Losing a friend, or anyone for that matter, is the hardest thing on Earth. I learned to never, ever take anyone for granted, and to always tell your loved ones how much you love them, because you never know what tomorrow will bring. The second hardest was overcoming my eating disorder. It was the absolute most difficult personal battle I have ever endured. I have learned that you can pull yourself out of the darkest hole imaginable if you fight like hell. I learned that you are stronger and capable of so much more than you can even imagine.
- Are you happy? I am very happy in my life right now. -Career wise and for future plans I’m definitely excited to move and explore and experience new things, but I really am happy living in the now.
- Share one blog post you’ve written that you feel didn’t get enough attention.You With Me
- SunSunny blog
- Anni Moves
- Mindfully Sarah
- Daring To Jess
- Gypsy Road Blog
- The Obsession Begins
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- What it the story behind your blog?
- If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite quote? Why?
- What’s you biggest goal in life?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written? Share it.