Who wants to be stuck inside at the gym on a beautiful day?! Get your workout in outside!!
Full body track workout, no equipment needed!
(If you don’t stretch, you’re a lame)
- Walk 3 laps around the track
- STRETCH now that your muscles have warmed up.
- Jog 3 laps
- 1 min. of bleacher sprints
- 3.5 miles (4x around the track is 1 mile, so I run around the track 14 times)
- Bleacher sprints (3 minutes)
- Switch jumps X 25 (touch each foot to the top of each step when you jump and switch legs.
Water, stretching, and your favorite songs: 2 minutes
Upper Body: 5 sets of each
- Pushup and kickback (10 reps and alternate legs)
- Elevated pushups ( 15 reps both feet on seat of bleacher, hands on floor.)
- Tricep dips (10 reps)Image credit
Water and rest: 1 minute
Legs: 4 sets of each
- Raised side squat (25 reps)
- Bleacher sprints (15 reps up and down=1)
- Lunge with leg lift (25 reps alternating legs)
- Bleacher jumps (20 reps)
- Lunge with butt kicks (25 reps alternating)
- Jumping squats (25 reps)
- Switch jumps (30 reps touch each foot to the top of step alternating legs)
- Split squat lunges (10x each leg) here’s an example of what the hell that even looks like from “I’d rather be eating”
- Bleacher sprints (15x up and down = 1 rep. ) Your legs will be jello, push through!!)
ABS: 5 sets of each
- Leg lifts (20 reps)
- Russian twists (30 reps)
- Alternate heel touchers (30 reps)
- Bicycles/Elbow to knee crunches (30 reps)
- Alternating reach and kick backs (25 reps)
- Cross body mountain climbers (30 reps)
- Straight leg raise (1 min)
- Mountain climbers (1 min)
- V Crunch (25 reps)
- Plank (30 secs)
Remember: only weenies don’t stretch. Don’t get hurt! Take the time.
Stay golden 💛🌞🌊