Today is my best friend, Leah’s birthday. She is the most special, kind hearted, sweetest soul you’ll ever, ever meet. She is genuine in all her ways, a true friend, and my biggest support system. I always tell everyone she’s my angel here on Earth. Leah is very humble, so while I can easily brag about how incredible she is, you’ll never catch her doing that. (Although, I totally think she should strut down the streets like she’s Beyoncé, because she deserves to.)
In honor of her 24th birthday, here are 24 reasons why “My love for Leah can’t compare to a Sunshiny day.” – A line from a poem her father wrote her, the most touching and heartfelt piece of poetry I have ever had the absolute honor of reading.
1. She is extremely compassionate.
2. She is the most loyal friend.
3. She is beyond supportive of people following their dreams.
4. She is always cheering me on.
5. She makes me a better person just by knowing her.
6. She gives the best advice.
7. She literally ALWAYS takes the high road.
8. She is fearless and she doesn’t even realize it. She’s really brave.
9. She actually is really good with words even though she doesn’t think she is. She has such beautiful insight.
10. She never judges anyone.
11. She keeps every single one of my secrets.
12. She’s that friend that will answer your call at 3am.
13. She has an old soul, and it’s so rare.
14. She’s the most down to earth person you’ll ever meet.
15. She’s extremely honest. She’ll always be real with you.
16. She builds people up and is always encouraging everyone to be all they can be.
17. She’s always down for road trips and adventures.
18. She’s not scared to be vulnerable.
19. She believes in people whole heartedly.
20. She is such a nurturing person.
21. She is incredibly strong. She has been through things that no one should ever go through, but she still treats everyone like gold and smiles every day.
22. She is going to change the world someday and help so many people.
23. She loves unconditionally.
24. She makes everyone feel like someone
The world would be a more sunshiny place if everyone could be more like Leah. I challenge you all to do all 24 of these things every single day.