For my people who don’t have time to cook chicken all day, or bake spaghetti squash, here are healthy snacks you can make in five minutes or less.
1.Toast with an avocado spread with egg
Prep Time: 3 min. Cook Time: 5 min.
Ingredients: Whole grain toast, avocado, and eggs.
How to set this bad boy up:
- Mash up the avocado
- Fry your eggs (1 or two however many you want).
- Throw two slices of bread in your toaster.
- Spread the avocado on your toast
- Add light salt/pepper.
- Drop your egg on top.
Prep Time: 1 minute Cook Time: 1 minute
How to make this bad boy:
- Put fat free, sugar free yogurt (any flavor) into a bowl. (Watch out for sugars on yogurt, guys!)
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Slice up a banana
- Sprinkle a handful of granola
- Add other berries if you want
You can also add: honey, chia seeds, almond butter, coconut shavings, flax seeds, dark chocolate shavings.